Wedge-All® Wedge Anchor- TYPE 304 STAINLESS STEELWA372144SS
A non-bottom-bearing, wedge-style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout-filled masonry. The Wedge-All wedge anchor is available in carbon steel with zinc or mechanically galvanized coating, as well as Types 303/304 and Type 316 stainless steel. Threaded studs are set by tightening the nut to the specified torque. The Wedge-All is code listed for grout-filled masonry applications.
- Code listed under IBC/IRC for grout-filled CMU per ICC-ES ESR-1396
- One-piece, wrap-around clip ensures uniform holding capacity
- Threaded end is chamfered for ease of starting nut
- Available in a wide range of diameters and lengths
- Carbon or stainless steel (Types 303/304; Type 316)
- Carbon steel anchors are available zinc plated or mechanically galvanized
- Drill a hole in base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth, and blow it clean using compressed air. (Overhead installations need not be blown clean.) Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate the embedment depth and the dust from drilling.
- Assemble the anchor with nut and washer so the top of the nut is flush with the top of the anchor. Place the anchor in the fixture, and drive it into the hole until the washer and nut are tight against the fixture.
- Tighten to the required installation torque.
|Wedge-All Diameter (in.)||Drill Bit Size (in.)||Min. Fixture Hole (in.)||Wrench Size (in.)|
|1||1||1 1/8||1 1/2|
|1 1/4||1 1/4||1 3/8||1 7/8|
- Do not use an impact wrench to set or tighten anchors
- Oversized holes in the base material will make it difficult to set the anchor and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity