Titen Turbo™ Concrete and Masonry Screw AnchorTNT18114H
Easy, Fast and Reliable
The Titen Turbo screw anchor is fast and easy to install, and incredibly reliable in its performance. The secret behind the performance of the Titen Turbo lies in a thread design that lowers driving torque while providing superior holding power. The revolutionary Torque Reduction Channel between the threads gives drilling dust a place to go, thereby significantly reducing torque-related issues like binding, stripping and snapping. This screw anchor delivers consistently trouble-free installation and fastening strength you can depend on.
- Torque Reduction Channel that traps dust where it can’t obstruct the thread action, reducing the likelihood of binding in the hole (patent pending)
- Serrated screw point for easier starts when fastening wood
- Availability with either a hex head or, for a smoother installed profile, a 6-lobe-drive countersunk head
- Matched-tolerance bit not required; use a standard ANSI drill bit for installation
- Designed for installation with an impact driver or cordless drill
- Code listed in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 for concrete applications without cleaning dust from predrilled holes (IAPMO UES ER-712)
- Use in dry interior environments only
- Electrical boxes, conduit, switch boxes, light fixtures, windows, thresholds, basement furring strips, shelf mounting to concrete/CMU, handrails
- 6-lobe bit included in packaging for flat-head version. 100-count flat-head quantities include (1) bit. 1,000-count flat-head quantities include (2) bits.
- Carbon steel
- Zinc plated with a baked-on ceramic coating