The TB Wood-to-Steel screw is designed to work with the Simpson Strong-Tie® Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system. This structural screw is used for fastening wood to hot-rolled steel and is great for installing wood truck beds. The TB Wood-to-Steel screw is also available in bulk for hand-drive fastening.
- Flat head with nibs for easy countersinking
- #3 square drive (driver bit in each box; replacement bit model BIT3S; use BIT3SU for Mechanically Galvanized — N2000®)
- #4 drill point with wings
- Straight collation
- Wood to hot-rolled steel (maximum recommended thickness: 5/16")
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, use this product in dry, interior, and noncorrosive environments only.