Skip to content
- Bugle heads drive flush with work surface.
- #2 square drive (replacement bit BIT2S-2).
- Tapping screw threads.
- #3 drill point.
Type 410 stainless steel is coated for additional corrosion protection.
- Type 410 stainless steel can be hardened through heat treatment, giving it the ability to drill through metal. It does not offer the same level of corrosion resistance of either Type 316 or 305 stainless steel.
- Fasten wood, plywood and OSB panels to steel studs
- Hardened stainless-steel fasteners should not be used with steel framing in environments with high humidity, condensation or other moisture that will be present at the dissimilar-metal interface
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.