Includes the PRO300SG2 and PRO200SG2 attachments (applications: subfloor to wood or steel, wall plates, stair treads, sheathing, decking on decks and docks, fiber-cement siding to steel).
- Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws.
- The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.