Quik Drive® PRO200SG2 Multi-Purpose SystemPRO200SD25K
The PRO200SG2 system is ideal for fastening subfloor to wood or steel, fiber-cement siding to steel, and gypsum panel to wood or steel.
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth attachment.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability with shorter screws.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.