Quik Drive® Cordless PRO200SG2 Multi-Purpose SystemPRO200SG2C2K
The Quik Drive PRO200SG2 Cordless Multi-Purpose System is a complete auto-feed screw driving tool powered by a 2000 rpm, 20V cordless DeWalt® brushless driver motor with adjustable torque. Eliminate the need for cords, compressors and generators to run with this best-in-class, ergonomic fastening system. Subfloor installations are fast and easy using this lightweight, portable Quik Drive system. The cordless DeWalt driver and lightweight extension allow stand-up driving, making for a fast, ergonomic and less fatiguing installation.
- Quik Drive cordless combined with Simpson Strong-Tie low-torque fasteners, drives more screws — faster — per battery charge.
- Efficient: Slash the setup time. Eliminate cord and hose maintenance and tangle. Reduce tripping and electrical shock hazards.
- Complete: Includes two 4.0–amp hour lithium-ion batteries and charger.
- The PRO200SG2 requires less skill training than traditional installation methods, allowing a first-day apprentice to keep pace with a seasoned veteran.
- Quik Drive Cordless PRO200SG2 Multi-Purpose System can be used with or without the lightweight extension.
- Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent fastener drive depth
- Lightweight G3 extension for better ergonomics
- Powerful DeWalt cordless driver motor
- The patented curved collation strips (US Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier
- The collated strips are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading