Deck-Drive™ COMPOSITE Screw (Collated)DCU234S305
Deck-Drive™ DCU COMPOSITE Screw (Collated)
#10 x 2-3/4"- 1000 count
The Deck-Drive DCU Composite screw is engineered to provide beautiful fastening results for all types of composite decking while also offering greater ease of installation, a clean finish and superb corrosion resistance. The Deck-Drive DCU is the go-to-screw for all your composite decking applications, eliminating the need to mix and match screws to the decking they are suited for.
Deck-Drive DCU Composite decking screws are available in carbon steel with our Quik Guard® coating. For superior corrosion resistance in marine or high-exposure environments, choose the appropriate stainless-steel DCU screw (Type 305 or Type 316). DCU screws provide a clean finish because of their special head design and are available in 11 colors, matched to blend with most major decking manufacturers.
- Available in carbon steel, as well as Type 305 and Type 316 stainless steel for high to severe levels of corrosion resistance
- Tri-lobe thread design reduces damage to the composite board while driving
- Inverted upper threads clear excess material to ensure the screw is seated properly and consistently
- Double-cut point penetrates composite decking with ease for faster starts
- Cap-head prevents mushrooming and material from rising up above the deck for a smoother, clean-looking installation
- Approved fastener (by Trex®) for Trex composite decking
- Fastening composite decking boards