THAR/L 22in. Adjustable Hanger for 4x Floor Truss, Skewed 45°THAR422
Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. Designed for 4x2 floor trusses and 4x beams, the THAR/L422 has a standard skew of 45°. These straps can be formed to give top-flange hanger convenience.
- Positive-angle nailing helps eliminate splitting of 4x2 truss bottom chords
- Straps must be bent for top-flange hanger installation
- Minimum carried member: 4x10
- Seat width: 3-5/8 in.
- Height: 22-5/8 in.
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. and 10d common nails