SHEATHING-TO-CFS Screw (Collated)CBSDQ158S
CBSDQ Sheathing-to-CFS Screw (Collated)
This screw is used for securing sheathing to cold-formed steel (recommended thicknesses: 16 and 18 ga.).
- Ribbed flat head with nibs for easy countersinking
- #2 undersized square drive (driver bit in each box; replacement bit model BIT2SU)
- #2 drill point with wings
- Quik Guard® coating
- Curved collation
- CBSDQ screws may be used as prescribed by the codes for shear walls and diaphragms as described in AISI S240, S400 and S213.
- Sheathing to cold-formed steel (recommended thicknesses: 16 and 18 ga.)
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, use this product in dry, interior, and noncorrosive environments only.