The Deck-Drive DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed. With its specially designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in today's wood deck boards. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments. Available in hand-drive and in collated strips for use in our Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system.
- Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque
- Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
- 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out while driving easier and extending bit life (replacement bit BITTX25)
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Decking, docks and boardwalks; finishing, millwork and trim