The CB3BLGHL is designed for cement-board-to-wood applications (for coarse, porous, and softer materials). This collated screw is used with the Quik Drive® PROLDHG2 underlayment/backerboard system. The coarse-threaded CB3BLG screw features a design ideal for countersinking to provide a clean, concealed finish.
- 0.375" ribbed wafer head with nibs for easy countersinking
- #3 undersized square drive (driver bit in each box; replacement bit model BIT3SU)
- Alternating high-low threads
- Sharp point
- C-3 mechanically galvanized coating
- Straight collation
- Cement board to wood (for coarse, porous and softer materials)