Easy-Set Pin-Drive Expansion AnchorEZAC37238
The Easy-Set is a pin-drive expansion anchor for medium- and heavy-duty fastening applications into concrete and grout-filled block. Integrated nut and washer help keep track of parts.
- Carbon steel
- Yellow zinc dichromate plated
- Drill a hole in the base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus 1/4" to allow for pin extension and blow it clean using compressed air. (Overhead installations need not be blown clean.) Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and the dust from drilling.
- Adjust the nut for required embedment. Place the anchor through the fixture and into the hole.
- Hammer the center pin until the bottom of the head is flush with top of anchor.
|Easy-Set Diameter (in.)||Drill Bit Size (in.)||Min. Fixture Hole (in.)||Wrench Size (in.)|
- Oversized holes in the base material will make it difficult to set the anchor and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity