Quik Drive® Cordless PRO300SG2 Decking SystemPRO300SG2DC2K
1 3/4"- 3" Screw
The cordless Quik Drive PRO300SG2 Decking System: a complete auto-feed screw driving system powered by the DeWalt® cordless driver motor that makes deck installations fast and easy. The powerful 2,000 rpm, 20V cordless DeWalt brushless driver motor (with adjustable torque) and lightweight extension arm make this Quik Drive system more ergonomic than conventional installation systems: no cords to trip over, no heavy equipment to set up, and more freedom to move about the work area untethered.
- Quik Drive cordless, plus our low-torque fasteners, drives more screws per battery charge.
- Eliminate the need for compressors, generators or power to run fastening equipment.
- Slash the setup time. Eliminate cord and hose maintenance and tangle. Reduce tripping and electrical shock hazards.
- Includes two 4.0–amp hour lithium-ion batteries and charger.
- Quick Drive Cordless PRO300S can be used without the lightweight extension arm as well.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
- Lightweight G3 extension for better ergonomics.
- Powerful DeWalt cordless driver motor.
- Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent fastener drive depth.
- Decking noseclip positions the screw on the deck board and centers it on the joist for an easy, uniform installation from a standing position.
- The patented curved collation strips (US Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. The collated strips are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.