Computer modeling and CNC manufacturing enables glulam to be delivered to the jobsite in precise lengths and with preinstalled concealed hangers. The CBH concealed beam hanger is specifically designed for such applications, and is installed with readily available Simpson Strong-Tie® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws. The CBH hanger design provides for a +/– 1/32" beam length tolerance at each connector, making it easier to crane into place than other concealed hanger designs that use machined aluminum.
- 1/32" tolerance on each end enables easier installation
- Multiple router option to suit jobsite needs
- Concealed for architectural aesthetics and fire-rated performance
- 3 ga.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Rout carried and/or carrying member according to application needs
- Install CBH plates on carried and carrying members using all specified SDS fasteners
- Mate carried member to carrying member according to installation illustrations